الجمعة، 26 نوفمبر 2010


Some little things make abig diffrence when it touches us from inside 
whatever the pain we have inside ..or this pain that crack us always in so many times
it is just Asmile that take abreathe away and give it back to u & takes u high
One word frees my emotions from inside & it can take me high 
or even make me fly to touch the sky
One word can shine like asun on my life or even cares for me like this little happy moon
or like astar that is shining to light the sky 

Some liitle things , feelings can enter our world to capture our hearts ,minds & feelings
like athief when feelings try to stole our heart and to settle inside us
u could feel it when it feels like agreat happiness without reason 
avery simple smile without acause 
avery special brightness in oue eyes
alook that we had never had before
its so wonderfull feeling that u have never known before
all this and just  i wanna say just be as happy as u can be

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق