الاثنين، 20 ديسمبر 2010

My Dear Diary ..!



My dear diary i've been thinking my whole day how time pass away and never return again every minute , every feeling we examine , every little special moments when we laugh aloud ,shouting from inside feeling some apain  What if we just stop time , still feeling what we feel  or even making it better,having all our great moments together with people we love and beloved by , what if u just had aspecial moments that will never ever forget and that makes from every human inside us atrue image , awonderful image from reality

I cannot forget my best moments or even stop thinking about it specially with those who made me what i am now  , they do make me smile just when they came into mind ,  all our funny weired best smile any one could ever have
.
However , they were beside me stip by stip in my life  , when i fall down with all life mystres that we live now  all they had to do was to bring me up again , to make me feel the pain  and without no reason  i just came throught over it  , and just abreathe away 
every up and every down  , every happiness , every sadness  ,in every essential feeling i have experienced  throught this life  , they were always there for me , holding me ,avery special care i have been in  ,they really do made me the person i am now capable of every thing in my own life , aperson who is proud of who i am and who i was and who i would be in future,i just wish these people would  still here  around me feeling so protective  from them  but as always life never gives us what always we wish for 
For every one who shinned up my little adventure  i really do love u and i know what i  feel  for u will not show what u really deserve, For every one who had travel from our world i know what tears say but it will never feed away  for you  i just wish that you are alive now seeing me grow old and i wish you are proud of me, i know  am still walking on my own way in life still searching for what i wanna be

Dady u were my life and u re still shining every day  in my dreams keeping me safe as u always do , but i wish u re stll here it wuld feel different i got u here now , i wish that was me who went away  cause really this world doesnot make asense to me without u  . i wish iwas born in amagical world cause the first thing i would be sure of that i will get u back even if i had to take your place in being up there , every day passes without  you i feel it is not going on . i just cannot live without u

Grandpa ..i loose my dady when i was so young but i never felt i have loose him forever after u had gone . i thought life gived me asecound chance to have u here . i felt tat my father was alive is still here keeping me safe , takescare of me when i got sick just ran to take the pain out of me  , to keep  me studying having fun makes me special food i love with your own hand , every day calling me to say that u wanna see me  and when i come to your home i found u making special things to me even when u re soo sich or in aday full of rain and cold you just was there for me ,on my birthday i was shocked u never gived any one special  gift it was always money  but me was special u gave me special  things that refers to u and was very important to u as it is very precious to u  and u just look into my face and till me one word never think that u re growing up u just pass ayear and ready for another and u will be the same as u re now even if u re on my same age as beautifull as you  re as this heart always be just take care of yourself and that u will be taking care of me , all places seems very sad quit dead without u  even when i am sick i cannot feel pain coz there is no one who can take it off as u used to do  when i just look into u when u ran quikly sat beside me and talking to me laughing loudly and in just one word u make me feel i am better when u just say how do i feel , from two weeks i was so sick and all i've done is just sitting on bed keeping cry and cry alot cause u re not there for me  and i kept waiting for u to come and sat beside me as u used to do , i am going to buy new clothes for the first winter which passes with having u here  i donot know if could go and choose try on me and say yes i like it , u remember when we go together and choose clothes for me , every one keep smiling cause they never saw agrandfather with his little grand daughter buying her clothes and he is so cute and soo soo sweet  he knows what i like what colour to pick what style should i wear and never choose the wrong ones , always what he picks for me was the right , i donot know how can i do this again without u next week  , wait i remembered when i was having arough time and need to take adecision  that i wasnot ready to take or to be responsible for  and just u were there giving me this prescious  look and said just make adecision and whatever it was i will takecare of u and i will hold ur back and with alittle funny smile around when every body was ready to hear it , i said my decision and with aloud voice u said just  let her do what she wants she is ayoung lady capable of her self now  and never  try to say any word to her whether u like it or not  , i will tell u something now i 've never felt self-confidence before this situation but i am now because of u , icann't stop my tears and i am so sorry i know it hurts u now but it is not about sadness its about missing u here grandpa missing every day every moment we had missing u in my life , i've never had chance to say that before cause i didn't think that this moment when u were leaving would come , i love u more than any body and any thing in this world
 
, Special ones , precious ones , you re the reason am here now , the reason why i am still breathing , still dream and makes wishes , still being what i am cause of u friends , shining all my day , giving me aspecial power to stay , i donot know what would happen if you werenot with me now or if i 'venot met u throught those years but i am glad that i 've known such awonderfull personalities , you all means alot to me  u reaaly means everything and i would never be happy more than i am now and its all cause of u being here love u so much and thank you all for being atrue friends , and you re not even friends u re sisters and brothers to me  luv u all  

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق